TouchCast uses "Projects" as the way to save sets of rundowns, camera settings and vApps inside a TouchCast. A Project can be shared with others and reused for multiple TouchCasts. There are 3 ways you can use content from a project of another TouchCast. Here you will learn about 2 ways, please click here to learn how to share a project.
1. There are 3 ways you can use a Project from another TouchCast. Note that saved Projects live in the "My Projects" tab.
2. 1. You can start a new TouchCast by tapping a saved Project.
3. In the new TouchCast, you will have all the elements of the Project, including an imported video, vApps, camera settings, teleprompter, etc.
4. 2. You can fetch the vApps from another Project once you are in the authoring tool creating your TouchCast. Tap "Add a vApp"
5. Then tap "Projects" at the bottom of the screen
6. You will be prompted to choose the project with the vApps that you want. Tap the Project.
7. And the vApps will load into your new TouchCast.
8. 3. You can "share" a Project. Click here to learn more.