The video import feature allows you to bring any video into your TouchCast. Note that this is different than a video vApp, with video import the video is the canvas of your TouchCast, as opposite to recording it directly in TouchCast.
You can import video from your camera roll on your iPad, with a URL, any TouchCast saved on your device, an Instagram video or a video from Dropbox.
1. Select the "Video Import" theme
2. Choose from where you'd like to select your video to import. You can access your iPad camera roll, a URL, a TouchCast, a TC Background, YouTube, Instagram, or Dropbox. In this example, you will see the steps for "YouTube."
3. Here you will search YouTube for the video you'd like to import.
4. Select the YouTube video to import
5. Choose to import full video or only 30 seconds
7. And appear in a new TouchCast. You can now go ahead and add your vApps, and then record your TouchCast.