1. In the "Cast" side of the app choose your theme. Â If you are unsure of which theme is best, simply choose "Create New"
2. Navigate to the vApps tab in the authoring menu. Â 2. Tap "Add a vApp"
3. You will be presented with a list of choices, including Web Page, Hot Spot, Photo, Video, TC Inside TC, etc.
4. Select the vApp you want.
5. By tapping "Web Page" you will be prompted to enter your URL. Â You can also search the web.
6. Enter your URL or search.
7. The contents of your web vApp will appear. Â Tap "Create vApp."
8. The web vApp will appear in your video.
9. You can move your vApp by tapping the vApp and dragging.
10. You can re-size your vApp by tapping and dragging the double arrowed icon in the bottom right of the blue frame.
11. Once you have positioned the vApp, tap the top right corner of the blue frame to minimize the vApp.
12. The vApp lives in the vApp tray at the bottom of the TouchCast. Â When you re-open the vApp by tapping it in your tray, it will appear in the same place.
13. You can choose you vApp orientation, in the vApp quadrant. Â In this example your vApp takes up half the screen.
14. In this example your vApp is full screen, and video is small.
15. In this example, your vApp is full screen and the video disappears.
Have more questions? Submit a request