The vApps tab is where you can add interactive elements/content to your video. When you tap the vApps Tab, you will see a “+ add a vApp” icon.
LAUNCHING THE VAPP PAGE
Tap the "Add A Vapp" button to see the entire range of vApps.
MAIN VAPP PAGE
You are now looking at the full menu of vApps. We will go into more detail on what each vApp does. Let's start with the Web page in the upper left.
After tapping, you will be taking to the list of vApps you have already brought in. Select one of these if you like. You can also search for any content in the URL bar or Google search bar by using the keyboard. To make the keyboard disappear, tap on the keyboard on the righthand side.
WEB VAPP, IMPORTING
In the above case, we typed in NFL and tapped the first link. To bring this vApp in, tap "Create vApp" in the upper right corner.
WEB VAPP MENU OPTIONS
The web vApp is automatically inserted into your video canvas. You can move the image around by tapping and holding down the blue border and dragging to any place on the screen. Close it out by tapping on the minus sign in the upper right. Increase or decrease the size by holding down the arrows in the lower right hand corner.
And for even more vApp options tap on the lower left corner of the blue frame.
1. Title Give the image any title you’d like. Title only appears in the black bar below the vApp when vApp is also set to Flat OFF.
2. URL Direct the viewer to any url, after they tap on the vApp. You’d most likely want to do this for images versus websites.
3. Auto Pause When turned on, the video will stop while the viewer engages with the website. When it is off, the video will keep playing during engagement.
4. Time In / Out Automatically set the time for when the vApp appears and disappears during recording.
5. Opacity Increase or decrease this to your preference. Also, if opacity is set to zero, the vApp is not visible in the video and functions like a hot spot.
6. Flat When turned on, there will be no border. When turned off, you will see the black border, with title. Also, set an Image vApp to flat to preserve transparency on A PNG.
7. Animated Appearance When turned on the vApp will “spring” into the screen when creating and viewing. When turned off, it will pop up in traditional manner.
8. Sound FX Keep this on if you want a “pop” sound to accompany your vApps. Turn off to keep silent.
9. Tap Hint Not shown, but right below Sound FX is “Tap Hint” Keep this turned on to give the viewer a cue to tap to interact. This directive will appear in the middle, top section of the vApp. It will say “Tap to Explore” with an image of pointing finger.
WEB VAPP PLACEMENT, ADVANCING VAPPS AND DELETING
Additionally, you can position vApps by selecting one of the 4 positions in the box right next to “add a vApp” on the bottom. Choose from keeping the image floating in the upper left, making it a split screen, full screen or picture in picture on the bottom right. Test it out and see for yourself.
As you create your video, you can cycle through the vApps by using the next vApp button. If you want multiple vApps on the screen at the same time, don’t use the arrow, but rather tap on each vApp thumbnail in your tray and it will have a blue border when it is active.
To delete a vApp, simply tap the "vApp thumbnail," hold, drag and drop into the trash can.