TouchCast Editor: How to Add vApps to a Clip
1. In the TouchCast Editor, tap to select the clip that you'd like to add vApps to. It will have a blue frame around it when selected.
4. You will be taken to the TouchCast Studio, where you can add vApps. Tap the "vApps" tab in the bottom right.
6. Select the type of vApp you'd like to add and enter all necessary information for your vApp
7. Your vApp will appear on yout video in the TouchCast Studio. Now you must RE-RECORD the clip to burn the vApp into the video clip. Tap the record button, and let it record the entire clip.
8. Once your clip is finished recording, tap "done" in the top right
9. Your clip with the vApp will now appear in the vApp tray of the TouchCast Editor
Have more questions? Submit a request