Learn about all the features of theTouchCast iPhone Remote app including the ability to control your vApps, Titles, and Whiteboards, flip through the pages of a PDF vApp, use the laser pointer, the toggle feature that activates the pen tool in the whiteboard and control the teleprompter speed
1. Turn on the TouchCast iPhone Remote App. The app will begin searching for a local iPad running TouchCast. Make sure that both devices are connected to the same wi-fi network.
2. To connect iPhone remote to iPad, make sure TouchCast is running on your iPad. Â The iPad options will appear, tap to select your iPad.
6. Once you are in the TouchCast Studio on the iPad, the remote functions will appear in the iPhone Remote app
7. Add your vApps, Titles and Whiteboards in the TouchCast Studio if you haven't already. Once added, they will appear in the iPhone Remote under the "vApps" "Titles" "Whiteboard" tabs. Select a tab to control each section of TouchCast.
After selecting either the vApps, Whiteboard, or Titles tabs, you can:
1) Make your whiteboard, title and vApps appear/disappear in your TouchCast, tap them on/off in the Remote.
2) Tap "hide boards/titles/vApps" to remove them from your frame.
3) Tap "Prev board/titles/vApps" to show the previous element.
4) Tap "Next board/titles/vApps" to show the next element.
8. If you've selected a PDF vApp, you can flip through the pages of the PDF by tapping "Page Up" and "Page Down." Make sure that the vApp is selected Â
11. The laser will appear in the TouchCast Studio. Move the iPhone around to move the pointer.
Note: "Remote" in blue near the record button indicates that the iPhone Remote is active.